- Canadian Certified Pedorthist C.Ped © (2001 – present)
- Certified Registered Technical Orthotist R.T.O. © (1999 – present)
- Certified Pedorthist Technician C.Ped (t) (2003 – present)
- George Brown Prosthetics & Orthotics (1992 – 1994)
Experience & Areas of specialization:
- Diabetic foot
- Charcot foot
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-tibialis dysfunction
- Pes planus, pes cavus
- Ankle instability
- Ankle arthritis
- Lower extremity injuries, congenital deformity, neural conditions
- Alleviating painful or debilitating lower limb conditions
Dean became a certified Pedorthist in 2001, and has over 15 years of experience in the assessment of foot conditions and the fabrication of custom orthotic devices. He served as a Director and Treasurer on the College of Pedorthists of Canada Board from 2009 to 2015. During his term he also served as the head proctor for program exam implementation and oversight for members who qualify to write their certification exams.
Dean has opened a full Pedorthic clinic and Orthopaedic lab in Collingwood at the Orthopaedic Sports Institute.