- Graduate of McMaster University Kinesiology Program (HBScKin 2011 – 2015)
Courses & Experience
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specia
list – NSCA (2014 – present)
- BoneFit Educated – Osteoporosis Canada (2016)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach – High Performance Camp (2014 – present)
- K-Tape Pro Educated – KinesioTaping Course (2016)
- Head Coach – Collingwood Midget A Hockey Team (2016)
- Head Coordinator Dryland Program – Ryerson Skate Training Camps (2014)
- Head Instructor – OSI Group Exercise Classes (2015 – present)
Jordan’s experience as a hockey player growing up, combined with his involvement in soccer, golf, and skiing has exposed him to a variety of training methods, injuries, and subsequent rehabilitations. Jordan works with all populations, providing them with the appropriate exercise prescription, technique, and program in order to optimize their well-being.
Through his education and his own sport-related injury rehabilitation, Jordan has developed a passion for fitness, specifically strength and conditioning, as a mean for athletic preparation and performance, injury prevention, and for the injury recovery process as well. Jordan believes that living an active lifestyle is vital to the wellness of all individuals, and that fitness has a lasting effect on our quality of life and how well we age.