- Physiotherapy – Bachelor’s Degree (2007) University FMU (Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas) Sao Paulo, Brazil
Courses & Experience
- Post-graduate in Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture (2010) Instituto Yau-Man de Cultura Chinesa do Brasil Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Acupuncture Certificate (2012) WFCMS (World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies) Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Auriculotherapy certificate (2014) Pro Salus Institute Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Volunteer work at Quan-Inn Temple through Instituto Yau-Man de Cultura Chinesa do Brasil, offering free acupuncture treatment for low-income communities.
Manuel attained his physiotherapy degree in Brazil and is currently working towards acquiring his physiotherapy license in Canada. His manual therapy and acupuncture skills combined with his knowledge of kung-fu and tai-chi make Manuel a highly skilled healthcare professional. His value as a healthcare member at OSI will only increase as he navigates his way towards, and ultimately completes, the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario licensing process.