With experience as both an athlete and a trainer, our Strength & Conditioning Specialist Jordan McCarl offers a variety of training services. His sessions and programs are designed and performed based on clients’ individual goals and needs. Jordan believes that exercise an essential component to improving quality of life, both mentally and physically. Personal and group training is available to all ages, athletic backgrounds, and fitness levels.
Training services at Orthopaedic Sport Institute include the following:
- 1 on 1, small group, and large group sessions
- exercise technique education, demonstration, and correction
- at-home exercise program design
- sport-specific and general strength/conditioning
- orthopaedic rehab training and programming
- functional fitness for the aging population
As a team, our goal is to motivate you to reach your individual health and wellness goals in an attempt to improve your overall quality of life. In order to best accomplish this goal, we work together with you in discussion and action to ensure you achieve your optimal level of health.