Taylor graduated from the Western University Master of Physical Therapy program in August 2018 after completing a Kinesiology degree at McMaster University in 2016. He has completed a variety of manual therapy-based post-graduate courses and plans to continue to pursue his manual therapy levels through the Orthopeadic division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. He is also interested in completing coursework in concussion management and acupuncture.
Taylor’s treatment philosophy involves giving his patients the confidence and resources for successful self-management and to reach their performance potential. He believes that meaningful exercise and physical activity is the key to living a healthy and pain-free life.
- Graduate of Western University Master of Physical Therapy program (MPT )
- Graduate of McMaster University Kinesiology program (H BSc Kin )
- Orthopaedic Division Manual Therapy – Level I
- Mulligan Concept – Lower Quadrant
- Soft Tissue Release – Level I