Todd believes that good health comes from a variety of personal habits including regular exercise, good nutrition and proper care of the body. These habits can help people of all ages achieve optimal health. Todd’s extensive knowledge in both the fitness and rehabilitation fields allow him to uniquely help all individuals achieve their optimal level of health.
Orthopaedic Sport Institute is a full-service Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation facility located in Collingwood, ON. Founded by Dr. Todd Starr & Dr. Olivia Cheng, Orthopaedic Sport Institute offers everything from surgery to chiropractic services including Active Release Techniques®, physiotherapy, injury prevention and custom orthotics, as well as health and fitness services such as personal training, nutritional counselling, massage therapy and acupuncture.
Dr. Todd Starr, a graduate of Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, has dedicated his career to serving people that have made a commitment to their own health. He believes that good health comes from a variety of personal habits including regular exercise, good nutrition and proper care of the body. These habits can help people of all ages achieve optimal health.
For more information on Dr. Todd Starr please see what other people have said on www.ratemds.com
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (1998)
- Bachelor of Science – Human Biology/Anatomy 1993 University of Western Ontario (1993)
- McMaster University Health Sciences – Certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program 300hr (2013)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – AAOS Sports Medicine Course: Elite Athletes to Weekend Warriors (2012)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – NSCA (2008)
- Active Release Technique – Full Body Certified Provider (2007)
- Poliquin Performance Centre – Level 2 Coach (2007)
- Poliquin Performance Centre – Biosignature (2007)
- Certified Personal Trainers Network National Conference – Ultimate Back Performance with Dr. Stuart McGill (2006)
- CanFit Pro National Conference Seminars (2005)
- Society of Weight Training Injury Specialists Annual Conference (2005)
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner (RTP) (2003)
- Specialist in Chiropractic Rehabilitation (ACRB Level 2) (2001)
- Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Society of Weight Training Injury Specialists (SWIS)
- Precision Nutrition Network