Manuel attained his physiotherapy degree in Brazil and is currently working towards acquiring his physiotherapy license in Canada. His manual therapy and acupuncture skills combined with his knowledge of kung-fu and tai-chi make Manuel a highly skilled healthcare professional. His value as a healthcare member at the OSI will only increase as he navigates his way towards, and ultimately completes, the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario licensing process.
- Physiotherapy – Bachelor’s Degree (2007) University FMU (Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas) Sao Paulo, Brazil
Courses & Experience
- Post-graduate in Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture (2010) Instituto Yau-Man de Cultura Chinesa do Brasil Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Acupuncture Certificate (2012) WFCMS (World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies) Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Auriculotherapy certificate (2014) Pro Salus Institute Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Volunteer work at Quan-Inn Temple through Instituto Yau-Man de Cultura Chinesa do Brasil, offering free acupuncture treatment for low-income communities.